Monday, June 20, 2011

WELCOME TO TREES


Greetings, fellow researchers! I want to welcome you all to The Roots Exchange and Education Society (TREES). I want to thank you for your interest in TREES and would like to let you know that I am truly grateful that you chose to visit this site today.

I would also like to ask you for your patience while this site was UNDER CONSTRUCITON as it is our goal to create for you a website that provides a comprehensive amount of resources that will enable you to reconnect with your ancestral pasts.

I strongly encourage you to continue to follow the as I have some exciting things planned for the future that you won't want to miss.  PLEASE check back periodically and don't forget to become an official follower of TREES. If you have any questions, you may email me at trees4us@live.com 

Thanks again for visiting TREES. 



Karen Burney
President and Founder
The Roots Exchange and Education Society (TREES)








No comments:

Post a Comment